This weekend and past week have been so nice. The weather has been beautiful. I went out on Friday and cut back my daisies and noticed that my tulips have started sticking up. I love spring, after a cold dark winter I love to see green and see the flowers (at least the stems) growing. It just makes me happy to see new life "spring" up all around me. Micaela has enjoyed it too she will say "Mom, I want to go run." Earlier today it was pretty nice and we were talking about going to the park and flying a kite. The weather has turned and has been trying to rain. I don't think we need to tempt fate and put a kite in the sky. Micaela is going to be crushed for sure.
Micaela loves being outside, rain or shine it doesn't bother her. I love watching her when she is outside, she doesn't have a care in the world, unless of course she ste
No comments:
Post a Comment