This week I was so excited to get some projects finished that I was beginning to ignore my house. I am glad to say that the projects are finished and I did have a cleaner house (too tired to keep up the clean some days)! I decided to make a diaper bag because diaper bags are are so expensive these days. Last week I saw a really cute diaper bag a mom was carrying so I asked where she got it and she told me she made it. She gave me the blog address for the tutorial she used. I actually found a tutorial I liked better than the first, the one I used has lots of pockets inside and out. I looked and looked for some material I wanted to use and still ended up using the same material this lady used for the exterior of her bag ( I just thought it was cute). I really love my new diaper bag. I then decided to use the scraps and make a coordinating wipes case. And found some other material that kind went well to make a cute changing pad. The titles underneath are all links to the wonderful tutorials I used.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment