Okay let's just get it out there, who hasn't had Spring Fever? No one I know! I am so glad to have some spring days. So I have been making them count because all who live in Utah know that the weather can change on a dime. The girls love to be outside, Sierra especially loves the sunshine (she is a summer girl, just like her mama).
Friday, April 1, 2011
Yay Spring!!!
Okay let's just get it out there, who hasn't had Spring Fever? No one I know! I am so glad to have some spring days. So I have been making them count because all who live in Utah know that the weather can change on a dime. The girls love to be outside, Sierra especially loves the sunshine (she is a summer girl, just like her mama).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment