Saturday, November 8, 2008

Be Specific

The funniest thing happened the other day. Micaela had a slight fever for a couple days (not the funny part). I went to give her some children's Tylenol (liquid). I put the little cup up to her lips as I always do, then she promptly dumped it on her head! What do you do if you have an owiie, you put medicine on it right? To her it was medicine for her head! Next time I will be way more specific.

1 comment:

Marijo said...

Hi Suz
I'm glad you took my advice and are writing down Ella's stories.

We have a cute one for you from Jacob. Amy and Dad were trying to get him to say Aunt Kristin and they would say Aunt ____ and he was suppose to fill in with "Kristin" well they said Aunt and he says "Suz". We all got a kick out of him. I guess we all know how you rank with him. He also says "By the way" so cute. And he was sooo good at The Master Singers concert sitting with Grandma tonight.

Mama