Though I am partial to the warmth of the summer sun, I believe fall and winter bring out the inner child in all of us. I have always loved to walk through leaves just to hear them crunch beneath my feet, or jump in a nice pile of leaves and throw them all around. I could rake leaves to jump in them and turn around and do it all over again (as long as it doesn't get to cold)! We had a great time doing just that this afternoon if it is nice tomorrow we will probably do it again!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Leaves are flying all around!
I love it when Utah actually has more than two seasons (summer & winter). This year we have had such a beautiful fall season. The colors everywhere have been so vibrant. We have seen trees with not only your typical red, yellow & orange leaves but some hot pink leaves. Some trees would have half green and half another color on them it has been nice to watch the seasons change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One of these days I'm going to have all my children old enough or well enough at the same time to be outside all at once and play! That looks like it was so much fun! I hope to see you sometime during the holiday season...maybe we can play!
Post a Comment