Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween


Halloween was so much fun this year. Micaela wasn't quite sure what was going on she gave people in the stores the strangest looks because they were dressed funny. Micaela loves to cook so I had found her an apron an hat set just for cooking at home (so I could actually wear my apron) when we got it home and put it on her I decided it was so cute that it was going to be her costume. To dress up her costume we got into the flour and put it on her face, she loved it. We took her "Trick-or-Treating" at the mall she came away with a large haul of goodies!


James and I thought it would be funny if I were to dress up as Billy Ray Cyrus (only because everyone is so Hannah Montana crazy) and to my surprise I actually found a mullet. Even funnier James dressed up as Hannah Montana (yes, he agreed to that)! How much scarier can you get than that? We attended a party and gave our friends some good laughs!





1 comment:

Tricia Adams said...

That really is one of the creepiest things I have ever seen!