Saturday, February 6, 2010

Time went down the toilet!

I cannot believe it is already February, how crazy is that? We have been through Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Micaela's Birthday and even Valentines day. Really I didn't have much of an excuse from November through Christmas...it was after that when it hit me!
We found out just before Christmas that we are expecting baby number two we are so excited! Right after Christmas the "morning" sickness hit me with the force of 10 Mac trucks! I only wish I was exaggerating. Because of my previous pregnancy complications I am seeing a specialist so I was seen at six weeks for an ultrasound. About a week after that appointment I was having IV treatments three times a week because I was dehydrated and could not keep a thing down.
Things are slowly starting to look up, I haven't had an IV treatment for a little over two weeks, wahoo! I am able to keep down Powerade and toaster waffles, so that is what I eat all day everyday. It's not the healthiest thing but it stays down and I don't have to be a human pin cushion! I am 12 weeks now so we are hoping the pregnancy sickness (as we like to call it) will go away soon so we may have some normalcy in our lives again, well for a few months at least! Micaela is excited to have a baby sister has already given her a name, Gabriella. It is a beautiful name, however it will not be a name we use! That is not an announcement however! It is still too soon to tell.
Now that it is February and most people have long given there wishes for a happy New Year and long given up those resolutions, here is to a New Year filled with joy and happiness and going better than it has so far!

No comments: